T-GENE Smart Delegation
'"The first rule of management is delegation. Don't try and do everything yourself because you can't." - Athea Turner
Everyone knows that managers must assign jobs to other people but in fact, not all managers do this well. One of the reasons that managers cannot assign jobs is because employees are not qualified to accept jobs. A lot of managers confided, "I'd rather do it myself then I don't have to go check it and do it again, not to mention that I have to take responsibility for the aftermath of the staff."
This situation often occurs with managers in many businesses, in which middle management is the most faced. A lot of things managers have to do by themselves and cannot deliver to employees even though they want to.
- How do I assign what I am doing to my employees?
- How do I assign jobs to employees when I do not have to correct them and do them again?
- How can my employees be proactive and aggressive to complete the assigned work?
Those are the questions that make managers feel anxious and find solutions for it. The fact that assigning work to others is a skill that is not natural, it requires job handlers to follow some basic principles and must go through a continuous training process.
The "T-Gene Smart Delegation" program is designed to help managers overcome the daily work barriers that are being faced, be assured of assigning jobs to employees and gradually authorizing employees to perform one way. proactive and creative.
- Top-level manager/Senior manager
- Middle-level manager
- Understand the essential principles to follow when assigning work and know how to plan to gradually apply those principles to your daily work.
- Knowing how to create an environment to help employees promote their sense of responsibility and creativity when performing work.
- Know how to measure employees' willingness to receive jobs and apply appropriate personal assignments to maximize their potential.
- Applying effective job delivery steps for employees to understand and take initiative to receive assigned jobs with a happy and excited mind.
- Understand the job requirements to ensure the employee's performance and skills is suitable for the iexpectations of the position
Adminstration & HR manager
If you have difficulty registering or have any questions related to the course, please send a request for care and support!